Monday, July 15, 2013

Send it with love...


Hey sweet friends Rita Barakat here with a friendly idea to make someones day!
You will need a little packing tape, gesso, staz on ink, paint brush,
 paper towels, water, your favorite stamps and some paint.
 Use a non stick surface or glass and place some tape down.
Wet a paper towel and have it nearby. Gesso areas big enough to fit your stamp.
It's hard to see but in between the gesso spots I stamped a saying on the tape
with staz on ink.

Before the gesso dries take your clean stamp and stamp the area 
- you are lifting the gesso off the tape. Wipe clean after each stamp- 
I keep a wet paper towel nearby and stamp that. Dont let the gesso dry on your stamp!
Obviously you can tell that this is my favorite stamp from 
 Susan K. Weckesser/Unity stamps-"Sing your song". 
 Then I painted my image! Easy! And it makes for really cute
"new and improved" packaging tape!
How cute would it be to recieve a goody in the mail with this tape?
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe