Friday, September 21, 2012

Altering a Journal with Faber-Castell & Recycled Blue Jeans

 

 

Altering a Journal Cover with Faber- page 1Altering a Journal Cover with Faber-page 2

Altering a Journal Cover with Faber-page 3

Altering a Journal Cover with Faber-page 4

Picture of Painted Sentiments

You can find more of my mixed media and paper crafting stamps HERE.

  • Susan K. Weckesser
  • Be sure to check out Faber-Castell for all their SUPER beautiful products and COLORS!

     

    Have a Super Creative Day!

    Susan

    4 comments:

    1. Wow, Susan, this is so cool not to mention so beautiful!! I love it! The colors are fab, too!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love It! This is on my must do soon project list!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a fun project! I love how this turned out and that you stamped on the denim. Thanks for the step by step instructions!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love this idea and will be stashing away some denim as I sort through all the kids' fall and winter clothes. I am sure there are a few with worn out knees that could be useful in upcycling some adorable journals!!! TFS!
      :O)
      Jessica S

      ReplyDelete

    I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
    ~Susan

    ShareThis2

    BrendaPInnickColorCafe