Friday, August 24, 2012

Lazy Summer Day Stamping

to sailawy 2 (2)
August has been DELIGHFUL for us here at the Weckesser Homestead!
We have spent some time camping, relaxing, and just playing in the garden. It has been fun after a super busy year just to take a little time and play together as a family.
That doesn't mean that I haven't had my {CRAFTING} moments!20120821_157 While I was enjoying some quiet moments in Waterton, Alberta, I created a card using some chalkboard paper from Canvas Corp. I used some of Heidi Swapp's COLOR SHINE. Love it! It is a new product and the color is FAB!
Then I used one of my new co-branded Unity Stamps ~ Sail Away . I used some UTEE on the image.
Picture of Sail Away
20120801_10  I used Clearsnap'S  wonderful smooch to color in the image. I love how the {COLOR} pops! to sail away










Recycle: _
Bubble Wrap makes wonderful texture dots!
Tosail way 4 (2)
Even all the little critters had to come see what I was doing!
20120821_161
And of course…..
we had a lot of *SILLY* time!!!
20120821_321
It was…
20120821_298
So, LOTS of exciting things happening this FALL! Can Not Wait!!!!!
SUPER EXCITING!
Including the Fall Issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker which is out September 1 with my 'Do The Doodle' article in it. Susan K. Weckesser Inc. is a sponsor of the magazine this issue, and there is going to be a prize package give away over at the magazine and here on my blog…so keep watching!
Fall 2012 Cover
Do The Doodle Banner
It is going to be AWESOME!!!!
Crafty hugs,
~Susan
* Hey, Did you notice all the fun I am having editing my instagram pictures? I am adding Rhonna Farrer's new #instaicons! So easy and so much fun! I just upload Rhonna's work to my Phonto app on my IPhone and then voila!
Insta Lovin' Bundle

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to meet you in Waterton and "chill" with you/catch up in person! Oh well, next time maybe? Congrats again on all your business stuff. Love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe