Friday, October 28, 2011

SPOOKY Halloween Scrapbooking with Rhonna Designs!

Have a spooky Halloween 2

I had some fun creating some spooky digital layouts using some of of the fun whimsical designs from Rhonna Designs . Aren't they awesome! It is so easy to use them on layouts. I used Adobe Photoshop Cs5 which allowed my to also play with my different fonts and brushes, not to mention do what I really like doing….alter my photographs!

witching hour

Theses are the awesome kits that I played with from Rhonna Farrer's store.

image    

image

And Over at Canadian Scrapbooker it is Why not Win Wednesday! You have until tonight

to win this ----------> image

COOL RIGHT!?!?

 Do 2 Things 1. Leave a comment at this LINK :http://www.facebook.com/cdnscrapbooker and 2. Leave a comment on the PSA ESSENTIALS facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/PSA-Essentials/131952104691 Tell them CS sent you ! You could win this FABULOSA prize package!!!
Well, I hope you have a super creative day!!!

~Susan

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe