Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Little Peek Can't Hurt…

2a Beautiful Daydreams (2) card

The last month has been really busy around here. As I write this I am getting ready to live on a trip down to L.A. For me this is a big deal! I have spent the last twenty years working from home and being a mom to my four wonderful children. Well, now it is time for me to do a little something for myself and i am really excited about it! I Love being a mommy and a wife…but I love being a designer. Therefore this year I am following my heart and I have decided to to design a paper line. I am so excited about the road ahead of me. I am going to go and finally have a chance to meet all the lovely people that i have been working with over the last few years. So the above picture is a sneak peek of my new collection!

 Stay tuned…..More to come!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, the picture above is beautiful! 'Can't wait to see more. Have fun at CHA!!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Love love LOVE!!! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe