Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Altered Garden Tools

 

Altered Garden tools y

DSCN8903

 

I can’t wait to get into the garden, however there is a slight problem, we still keep on getting snow flurries. So I did the next best thing and grabbed some flowers from Prima Marketing Inc, some ribbon and paint and then I altered these garden tools. I had a blast! Now when the sun comes out I will be ready to dive into my gardening!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful National Scrapbooking day! Thank-you to everyone that left a comment on the blog for our give away. It was so neat to see everyone’s different reasons for why they started to scrapbook .  A name was drawn for the giveaway: congratulations to Jennifer Hansen! Please contact me so I can send your prize out to ya!

Have a great day!

                              Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe