Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings!


You know some days get so hectic with work, school, errands, and family stuff that most of the time I am so grateful for my hobby. With scrapbooking I have a chance to sit down and look at the wonderful pictures that I have taken of the blessings that I have all around me. I have so much to be grateful for and sometimes I just have to remind myself! Make a goal to take time to count your many blessings!

Hey, remember that this week on MARCH 27, 2010 @ 8:30 p.m. it is EARTH HOUR! We can all do something to help this glorious planet that we call home.  Go to http://wwf.ca/earthhour/ to find out what other people our doing to make a difference! 
Have a super fantastic day!
                                      Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe